Monday, May 14, 2012

Diabetes Blog Week - Find A Friend



It seems the most popular thing about Diabetes Blog Week is that it helps us find blogs we weren’t reading yet and connect with some new blog friends.  With that in mind, let’s kick off Diabetes Blog Week by making some new connections.  Think about the d-blogs you read that you think we may not know about and introduce us to one that you love!!  Let’s all find a new friend today!


There's a lot of sites relating to diabetes where you can find support and friends. But I wanted to introduce you to my friend from twitter, he doesn't have a blog, but he does have a Tumblr account at http://missingpianokeys.tumblr.com/. He's told me that he isn't very active in the DOC, and doesn't talk much to people, but I'd love for people to follow him on Twitter and strike up a conversation! He's Type 1, 19 years old and lives in New York City. I'm not saying you can learn a lot from him, but just offer friendship, because there is never harm in showing someone you understand what they are going through.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about someone who isn't so active in the DOC! (I can relate!) I'm off to follow him on Twitter now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to a brilliant effort in publishing your article. One can be more informative as this. There are many things I can know only after reading your wonderful article.

    ReplyDelete